Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Stephen Moyer: Wife Anna Paquin Lets Me Bite Fans'neck and Boobs

Written By CBAworld on Friday, June 24, 2011 | 2:44 PM


the person I get to bite boobs...and also necks."

In the personal interview, Moyer also recalls of the time he first realized his real feelings for Paquin,28 (who allways plays his love interest on the HBO vampire drama).

"I was only intrigued by her. She was very open about her work. But she was withdrawn," he says. "I was like mostly, 'Here I am; here's really  everything I got.' I remember when leaving the screen test and thinking, 'oh God, I'd really like to spend more sweet time with her.'"

In Two months later, while filming the show's with the pilot, Moyer got his chance. "I perfectly remember getting back to London [after the pilot] and just going, 'I have to continue keep speaking to this person,'" the actor says. "We began speaking every night on (social network) Skype for two or three hours regularly." Two years later, the couple tied the knot at a very private residence in Malibu, Calif.

His love life aside, Moyer notes that unlike his costars Alexander Skarsgard, Ryan Kwanten and Joe Manganiello, his body wasn't always built for nude scenes.
"I'm an English boy. I played a lot of sports growing up, but I never had any kind of workout regimen," he says. "My working out was with my right arm and it involved a pint glass."

To get in shape, Moyer began working out with a trainer. "I find that I don't go at it if I don't have someone making me. You'd be amazed at how quickly I let it all go," he tells the mag. "I think half of what a trainer does is make you feel shame if you don't show up."
Still, Moyer points out that there are perks to having a ripped physique. "I didn't want my kids to look back at the show in 20 years' time and go, 'Who's that slobby git? Oh, it's you, Dad.'"

0 comments:

Post a Comment