Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

The Hollywood star Jessica Biel

Written By CBAworld on Friday, June 3, 2011 | 1:14 AM


The star's ex-boyfriend, Justin Timberlake, still has a soft spot for the actress. JT revealed in an interview with Vanity Fair that the two are still friends post break-up.He said that, "She is the single-handedly most significant person in my life. In my 30 years, she is the most special person, O.K.?" OK.
 its really heart touching love for their fan
Justin Timberlake remain how much important jessica beil for him.





He also said,

 ""I don't want to say much more, because I have to protect things that are dear to me - for instance, her," he continued.
I protect it and until somebody shows me what would be more fulfilling at this point, that's what I have to do.When it comes to love, the "Friends with Benefits" star told the mag he's still making up his mind about the concept of marriage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment