Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Singer and Actress Selena Gomez said on her hospitalization: 'I was very malnourished'

Written By CBAworld on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 | 6:04 AM

On Thursday, June 9, Gomez, 18, was rushed to the hospital after taping her appearance on "The Tonight Show" with Jay Leno. During the show, the singer/actress complained of nausea and a severe headache.



Ever supportive,salena Gomez's fans were able to make get well selena a trending topic on Twitter. On Monday, June 13, Gomez returned to the favor by performing the Santa Monica Place show she had to cancel on Friday after her hospitalization.




"I want to thank you so much for coming," Gomez said to the crowd of more than 500 people. "If you guys came on Friday, I'm so sorry that I couldn't be here. I love you guys very much."
"I was just very malnourished," Gomez told reporters of her hospitalization. "I was low on iron and exhausted."
Gomez also addressed her followers on Twitter, tweeting, "Feeling much better, thank you all for being so understanding."

0 comments:

Post a Comment