Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Jeff Conaway dies: John Travolta, Marilu Henner and Dr. Drew remember the actor and his work

Written By CBAworld on Sunday, May 29, 2011 | 5:05 AM

Jeff  Conaway began acting on Broadway when his age is two.
Friends of Jeff Conaway are reacting to the actor’s death.

He said“Jeff was like a brother to me,” Marilu Henner, who starred in “Taxi” with Conaway, said to E! News. “Tony Danza and I visited Jeff in the hospital almost daily over all the past two weeks. We saw that how much love surrounded by him, along with his sisters, Michelle and Carla, his wife Kerri,his ex-wife Rona,and his friend, Lance. Jeff looked the healthiest I’d seen him in a long time and I really thought that he was going to come out of this.and when we will leave him we pray for him lot.
Dr. Drew Pinsky, who treated Conaway for his addiction to pain killers on 2008’s “Celebrity Rehab,” said the actor was “somebody who everybody loved” on his HLN show Friday. Pinsky explained that Conaway’s death is an all too common fate for opiate addicts.

“I will miss my talented, handsome, loving friend so much.”

John Travolta told E! his “Grease” co-star “was a wonderful and decent man, and we will miss him.
the hospital”Dr. Drew Pinsky, who treated Conaway for his addiction to pain killers on 2008’s “Celebrity Rehab,” said the actor was “somebody who everybody loved” on his HLN show Friday. Pinsky explained that Conaway’s death is an all too common fate for opiate addicts.

“I told him for years that it was going to kill him,” Pinsky said. “Opiate addiction is a deadly disease.

“I have lost a patient today and frankly I’m sick of it. I’m tired of it. It makes me angry.”very angry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment